SCORE HIGH WITHEXCEPTIONALADVERTISING MESSAGES
Handy, high quality marketing all-rounders
Their handy format and high quality appearance make booklets the all-rounders in the marketing mix. Jazzed up through innovative finishing or special processing, booklets in the form of glued inserts in magazines and brochures, coupon booklets or magazine wrappers steer the reader’s attention directly towards your messages and are eagerly saved.
As a standard procedure, we produce booklets ranging from small format to outsize format (A3) in single, double or triple production, always stapled with two staples. Our team completes special finishings (inline in the case of saddle-stitching) quickly and with precision.
- Punched holes (e.g. for hanging up a calendar)
- Eurohole punching
- Outer contour punching
- Labelling or affixing closure seals
- Sealing self-mailers using a cover flap
- Coupon perforations, lengthwise and across
- Printing in special tones
- Gloss/matt varnishing combined with spot or full-surface UV varnishing.