EFFECTIVE FROMTHE FIRST PAGE TO THE LAST
They welcome the customer precisely at a place that e-marketing does not reach: in the offline world.
Other than digital media, printed magazines, brochures and product catalogues have distinct advantages: Made from a durable material, they are picked up again and again, which makes them a perfect distribution channel. As regards the overall appearance, the print quality, type of binding, refined special effects and original Ad specials give it a special high quality appearance. Regardless of whether we are talking about a high or low number of impressions, and whether they are saddle-stitched or adhesive-bound, and classically or spectacularly refined, - with B&K you have one of the fastest and most innovative printers in Germany as your partner.
Types of binding
- (Polyurethane) PUR adhesive binding
- Swiss brochure (the content, prepared separately, is glued into the envelope)
- Open adhesive binding
- Thread stitching
- Putting addresses on envelopes
- Populating printed matter with supplements, booklets, etc.
- Applying postcards, CDs, tea bags, etc.
- Eyelet stitching
- “LEGO fastening” (rounded bracket ends)
- Punched holes (e.g. for hanging up a calendar)
- Eurohole punching
- Outer contour punching
- Labelling and closure labelling
- Self-mailer closure flap
- Quire folding